来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Huge difference between Schooling time & Working life

When you are at schooling time, teachers can judge whether you are good & bad based on result & daily performance.

However, in workplace, it is very subjective to judge a good or bad employee because bosses can't see & there are too many ppl like to steps on others & talk bad about others ...

I was so sad at that moment, after think awhile.
I must love myself & don't let all these to influence my mood & stand up.
This is the time for me to train my EQ & IQ.
I need to accept this is the fact & there is no fair things in this world.
What I can do is help myself.
There is no other ppl can help you except you yourself.

Thanks to my dear dear's support & advice.
Love you so much ...

感恩广论 , 师父, 教我 ”观功念恩”。

1 comment:

pangcool said...

Your dear dear sure support u 1 la :)
Love u too.. muakssss