来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

What should I do?

What should I do ?
What I really want ?
I really don't know ...
Time ? Time again is the evidence of all ...
When ?
When is the suitable time for me to know everything ?

Pls ... Pls let me go ...
I feel guilty.
I don't want in future will hurt you.
I don't know what you think ?
I don't know what you want me to do ?
If you never known me before, maybe you will more happy.

I am so tired ...
Continue like this is not a choice ...
Is it these consider thinking too much?
Nobody will understand me...
I don't know how to make decision without hurting any party.

2 comments:

月事 said...

读了你的心声,感觉到你的失落。。。
很想给你勇气,给你鼓励!
加油。。。加油。。。!
情感问题-剪不断理还乱!

mitsuko said...

是咯!我很烦。。。
不知自己真正要什么?
很多事情是无法控制的!
可是就是不知未来路如何。。。
知道担心也没用,但就是办不到不担忧。
我好像没心理准备要做一个工作族,还希望让人照顾,不想当大人似的。。。
也许害怕失去青春美好时光吧!所以还在玩。。。
哈。。