来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Friday, September 17, 2010

2010 Birthday Feeling & Wishes

I was so busy during this few weeks ...
Totally no time for blog and myself ...
Finally today I spend some time for myself at home online and writing blog.

Hari Raya I was attending a Buddhist Spiritual Camp at Kulai.
My role is become MC of one event.
I like to talk and wish to stand in the stage give speech ...
However, I am thinking do I have the ability ?
Finally, I get the answer and understand what is my ability Vs Interest.
I accept it and try my best to improve ...

Well, 2 days 1 night camp was over.
Then, this week full of activities (Good friends celebrate Birthday for me)On Tuesday due to Wed & Thurs I must attend the dharma talk with Sifu...
It is a Golden chance for me to meet him in Malacca, Malaysia as he is in China, Taiwan most of the time.

Well... I was so Happy & relax to listen talks although I was very tired...
I asked a lot of Q that regarding my problems & doubt ...

Finally I understand a lot of things in LIFE ...
I am so grateful that I can meet & do Good things during my Birthday Month.

Finally I can feel that Birthday is not a special day for me already as everyday also can be birthday & Happy ...
It is just a normal day for me or maybe go out dinner, buy something for myself.

hehe ... This feeling is not a bad sign but a good sign in the case of know & understand what things is The most Important.

BTW, I feel so touch that This year receive many birthday Presents (5) ... & Facebook almost 100 greetings ... I feel so grateful.
Normally I didn't feel that I have many friends...
Well, it seem like I have more friends now ...

I wish to have more best friends forever & good in relationship ...
I wish to have a Happy Family ...
I wish to change my bad habits ...
I wish to continue learning dharma ...
I wish to be Happy Always ...
I wish to have a good promotion in job functions ...
I wish to find my Real dreams & Objective ...


Thank you very much ...

No comments: