来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Please Don't Disturb me

Please don't disturb me anymore ...
I don't wish to receive your news weekly anymore ...
I will become mad if continue like this ...
All have been over and over ...
Please don't blame to anyone but yourself ...
I just hope to have a peaceful life ...

I angry each time received your sms or emails ...
I never worry what you want to do to me ...
I know you want to revenge ... Just go ahead ...
but please only revenge to me ... not others ...

I only worry that he will think too much ...
I don't wish to let him worry too much ...
I can't handle my stuff alone ...
Whenever need help, I sure will voice out & tell others ...

I will appreciate if you don't disturb me ...
I hope you can have your good life as well ...

No comments: