来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Change

Welcome to year 2012 in another 2 weeks time.
Time passing so fast till I can't believe it …
What have I done within this year ?

I do achieve some goal but need to improve in spiritual & relationship.

We all keep growing up & learn from mistake, gain more life experience.

I have a lot of goals & ambitions.
I just don't have confident & sometimes lazy to find ways to achieve it …
What is my real real goal ?
I just know I want to buy … H now … Hopefully next year can get it.

Nowadays I become very quiet & "antisocial" in office, friends gathering & even activities in Buddhist society.
What am I thinking ?
Why I become like this, not like last time can talk & laugh in front of friends, colleague ?
Now I become a listener more than a talker.
Is my character changing to what to I want ?
Sometimes really prefer to hide in bedroom & spend time to own self.

I hope previous "me" will come back ...

No comments: