来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Many things happen today

11++ pm, I am going to sleep ad cz very tired .… Suddenly u ask for help. You said your line slow, then throw this responsible to me ask me to settle it and give you by tmr morning b4 8.30am. I have no class tmr, n now my line so slow too. Then I said email u cz I dun wan purposely go Uni give u thumbdrive, then after that I back. Maybe morning will better. I can’t do anything if x enough sleep. No energy and spirit to do Homework and others. U said dun wan take this risk. Cz need it urgent.

Ok lo. I try my best to do it for u. But my line was very very slow…. I start frustrated. Looking at the clock passing so fast … almost 1 hour. I only manage to get 2 forms. Still have 8 to go. Oh my god! I can’t wait ad … No point waiting it! Waste my time only. Then I decided wake up early at 6.30 am to do it. Then I received msg said u have other ppl to find it. I checked the mail. Nothing! I know I have to do it! Luckily the line was good. You said u wan b4 8.30am, right? Ok. I reach Uni at 8am cz raining and I follow my housemate’s car. Then I wait u … Ok. U said 8.40am only come. Later U told me that u have to see your lecturer. You can’t meet me. You asked me email u…..

End up! Email……


still got another 2 things happen.

No comments: