来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kampung Lonek

I just come back from homestay kg. Lonek. is a nice trip ... Actually I don't want go, but finally follow too cz is compulsary for us. Some more 5 marks given include the report. I was thinking want joing panggung bodhi as a participant ( will loss 5%) or go homestay? Both I also want to go. Cz is my last chance and good opportunity. I keep on asking my friends which 1 will they choose if this situation happened to them? All my friends suggested go homestay include my lect. I know I am very hard to make decision, that's why asked many ppl's opinions. The final decision is depend on me. hehe... Anyway, No matter what you choose in the beginning, don't care and worried about the final result. Jusr do it! cz no matter what road you choose to walk, there is a way for u, you can see diff things in every distance and road that you choose b4. There is no true or wrong decision. Everytime I learnt somethings or lessons from what I did ... I must note down on order for me to go further.

Last friday, we went to kg Lonek at Negeri Sembilan. the 1st day, we don't have much activities. We only go for mengoca ikan. Use ur hand to catch the fish near the longkang there... haha... Most of the non-muslim ppl din go... Cz I scared... haha... I scared of touching fish and reptilia. haha... So, i din't go. After that, we go back to our keluarga angkat house ...

I had experience stay in Kampung for 3days. Althought last time went to Taiwan also stay in kampung. Cz all agricultural, so I still can adapt it. We have too much time in homestay with family. I feel like stay in Kampung is very relax ... cz there is no internet... I don't know what to do when I have much more free time at there when there is no activities. We din go chat with family members too.. haha.. cz I have nothing to say. I am keep quiet only. Miss the chances to learn. i feel that ppl nowadays can't live without internet, handphone... The ppl in kg very friendly and nice ...

Saturday we gone through a lot of activities, we learned menoreh getah, sawah padi.... Then make dodol .... then play boling kelapa... n others sports in Kampung. I love it. Very fun. The time gone very fast... I am thinking what the ppl in kg do during their weekend ? They only watch tv only? Or newspaper only? Seldom shopping like town ppl?

Anyway, I have much more feelings beside all these...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i veri like there oso..
this 3 day 2 nite really veri unforgetable.. -huangling

mitsuko said...

huangling, very suprising... Emm... Why u have my blogger website? haha... Anywhere, thanks a lot.