来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Living in a dream_Penang Island

Time passing so fast, I feel like I was in a dream for this 2 days Penang Island business trip. I know that the time can't reverse back...
I just wish the time can stop when I was in Penang especially the time at the beach.
I love and miss Penang now.
Very Happy to leave Malacca and go to other place to hide ...
Support point is I love the beach so much which Penang Island has this criteria.
Feel like very very nice and comfortable after 8 years plus been there before.
I wish I can have another chance to go for holiday in Penang Island.
Today suddenly think of want go Penang find job. haha ... Think too much alr ...

Then, today went to supplier side for audit.
Our supplier treat us like King & Queen.
We having every meal at Restaurant.
Then purposely went to buy laksa for me. so touching ...
Thanks a lot for all my friends', suppliers' caring & concern on me.
I appreciate it very much.
I need to thank my boss to approve my business trip as well.
Thanks to my seniour who help me to pass the msg to my boss as well.

I owe people around me many many many "ren qing" ... haha...

No comments: