来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Habits

Don't know when start ...

Missing you become my habit ...
Thinking of you become my habit ...
Like Chatting with you become my habit ...
Always want to meet you become my habit ...

I am trying :
not to think of you
not to miss you
not to chat with you

However, it failed ...

Combination feeling appears when I think of the time to meet together ...
What should I do now ?
Choose to be or not to be ??

Considering many point of views ...
Destination ?
Bright Future ?
Understanding ?
Feeling ?
Same mindset ?
Will be a good result ?
Matching or not ?
Not a suitable time now ??

Feeling VS Rational thinking
Which should I follow ?
I think now is feeling, but after that will be rational thinking ...

3 comments:

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

if got the feeling ,just go for it,dont let it go,u will be regret if u do so~
never try never know~
Life is short,appreciate it~

Unknown said...

yeah,never try never know, dun let it be, go for it and try ur best or else u will regret forever & ever! Good Luck.

mitsuko said...

haha ... Emm ...
Never try never know ? :p
Just follow "Yuan Fen" lo ..