来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Busy Busy life & Day

I am so busy with work ... Lot's work & task come in together ...
So tired & really hope to get a rest ...

Time passing so fast & I need more time to settle my task.
This afternoon I have been doing such a rubbish that wasted my time on it ...
After that that file is useless ... wrong input...
What a mess ??

So busy & headache ...
I am thinking is it my efficiency problem or really overloaded ??
Every urgent & important task all come together ...
I really need to take a breath...
else, really can't concentrate on it ... Not enough rest ...
Even now I have no time to exercise... without exercising, make me more tired & stressful.

I am wondering can I manage to relax my mind when in vacation & don't think of work...

2 comments:

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

try to get a balanced life,life not only with work.
i know its hard to take action but just try as much as u can,enjoy the life~

mitsuko said...

yeah ... but sometimes I feel that I am using working life to make myself busy n busy to avoid thinking too much ... haha ...