来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Holiday mood

Wah... Last thursday, I was already in holiday mood. I went to Pulau Langkawi on last thurs night. Then come back on Mon morning. I was still no mood to study. I went to sing K with my housemates in the afternoon. And add on buffet. So happy ... We shopping till 10 pm... then went back celebrate birthday with housemate ... Haiyo... My arm .. Pain and red in color. And very warm... So, tue went to PK. Then given medicine to eat.. is my muscle get hurt ...

Tue only 2 hours class in the morning. 6pm Our coursemates having TUAN YUAN FAN. haha... This is our 1st time gathering outside... So hard to get them out... haha... Before we went out, received 2 calls from them said can't go... Wa... spoilt my mood. Cause only 8 ppl going. Many things happened, and We change our plan to plan B. Just go to nearest place to eat, cz gathering is more important, and HAPPY... Among us.. Only half of ppl are talketive and can play de.. Others a bit passive.. and shy.. I think.
After that, some plan to go clubbing, some wan sing K.. Some wan go mountain... But ad too late.. Go KL? Finally our decision is go for Karaoke. We all play so fun... and we influence the passive 1.. haha.. So playful. Till 12am.. All of us still very energetic. We wan next round, finally we go clubbing.. Due to that day is tue.. and is around 1am ad.. just go a while lo.. cz they dun like.. This is my 2nd time. but is 1st time in KL. hehe... But that place got a lot of malays...

Emm... We play till 3.30 am reach home... hehe... Is out of expectation that we are so HAPPY...
i scold them la.. 2nd year hav lots of opportunities.. But we din make it. Now final sem ad.. Only our 1st time went out... So sad. When we sing ''friend" song... Is so touch.
So, Hope we will have our next gathering after Chinese New Year. And trips ....

Wed, still no mood to study.. Hehe.. then go Shopping... buy some clothes.. hehe... I am damn lazy. Now I have no voice.. cz that night too ..... Haiyo...

No comments: