来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Big big DREAM

haha... I have many dreams need to achieve. Let me tell you how greedy I am.

I want go travel all over the WORLD.
I want to be a confident people.
I want to be a mature people.
I want go other country work.
I want to have a fleksible work time in my future.
I want travel to 2 places of foreign country every year.
I want to have a good relationship with friends.
I want to have a good and happy life.
I want to have a happy family.
I want my partner is good, not only contribute money to family but also helping in household stuff. Both of us helping each other.
I want to educate and communicate with my children in English.
I want to be a good mother.
I want my family to be very rich.
I want to open my own business in 10 years time.
I want to be very rich... rich...
I want to help people who has broken family background and orphans.
I want open an orphanage to educate and recover them from bad memories.

Everthing I also want ... haha... I am so greedy. I am in the process to make my head bigger so that can fit the big hat that I want to buy. Currently I have no big head to fit my small head. haha....

Ganbatteh. Jenny, YOU CAN DO IT.......

No comments: