来此结善缘

一起来环游内心和地球世界吧!

Friday, February 20, 2009

My Dream will come true at the end

Finally, I saw some changes on me. I am so happy althought is only a little changes in myself. However it is a very big present for me to step in front again and continue my life of journey. This week is the 1st time I do things without depending more on others. Just like last few days, finally I take up initiative and challenge to complete the task that they gave me. Sorry cz done it for last minutes. Honestly speaking, i din really put my whole heart in doing anythings beside my homework. Cz I always depend on others to help me complete my task such as anything regarding the design poster or flyers. Althought I have heart and feelings want to do it and learn it, however my action is very slow and think too much.... Thinking Without Action won't make any good effects on the result. So, I am changing myself to be more passion, patient in doing everythings. Finally I step out this rough road cz I know I have to change myself. Cannot SLEEP already. I already sleep for fews YEARS ad... So... WAKE UP ! Finally i put all my efforts doing the flyers for MMU recruitment. And edit it ... again twice only nia... haha... Not very hard... Maybe they don't wan make me suffer... haha... So, complete my task.

Next, I receive msg that need me to make presentation about exchange on today. Cz they all busy with MMU recruitment and this coming IC and EPRB. So, Its seem like only me alone is free ? haha... Give me a task again ... Present ... o... What should I present? I have no much knowledge about OGX. haha... I thought some body sure will help me ... haha... so dun think about it 1st ... Then.. yesterday only got call that need me to present. haha... I must do some preparations. But HOW? How to make the session more interactive? HOW? I already give them I am a very cool and quiet person among themselves. How can I make them listen to me? I am quite worried about that matter. Maybe What I want is to get more attention from ppl. But somehow I feel shyness. haha... In some situations la... Then I prepare my ownself. keep asking ppl's help... But they seem like ... Haiz... Never mind.. I have to be independent. Think myself. Use my style of presentation. For addition, today I just heard my Lecturer said that " You think why they (the speaker) able to make such a fantastic speech? They had putted a lot of efforts on it, then only have such a triump today." I am very agree with what he told me... I have to change myself. I am doing changing now... Changing my life... Changing my habits... Changing my behaviour... Of cz all changing from bad to good... IMPROVEMENT. Finally, I am not as nervous as the 1st time I stand in front of public. I am able to present well (for me is considered good) today. However, I still need some improvement. I am thinking this is because whenever I have a opportunity to speak or present in front.. I definitely will GRAB for it for me to practice. And now I am taking the public speaking class... haha... train myself... Is a good experience for me althought it seem like need to do a lot of preparations before speaking in front... I spent whole day o 2 days to complete and well prepared my 2 minutes speech. After preparing and put so much efforts on it... u just use it for 2 minutes. Can you imagine? However... I believe that my dream will come true. I am walking on my road to success at the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you can do it...加油!